Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Someone Might Have Stirred The Pot, but Honey You Were the Soup

Last night I came up with that nifty little saying, feel free to use it! (just make sure to give me credit, its already copy writed I WILL SUE!)

The original was actually something along the lines of, "someone might have stirred the boy, but honey you were the soap"

which doesn't make since at all but adds to the hilariousness of it. This was partly because I am a bad speller and partly because my facebook chat was messing up.

This is a really random blog today, spring break is approaching and in close to a week Goose and I will be reunited AGAIN!!! oh the joys of such occasion.

I am trying to charge all of my items, my video camera, camera, ipod and my old iphone. Each serves its own purpose and will be useful in this trip. But let me tell you I hate syncing my apple devices! it takes so much time sometimes! and another thing, I don't have any music I want that's new because I don't have money to buy it.

Okay I DO have money to buy it but I have a strick "I only use gift cards" policy for buying online music. Once I start using real money to start buying online music I fear that I won't be able to stop. And since I am a good citizen I don't steal my music.

Actually its more of my fear of getting caught then being a good citizen, either way I don't steal it lol. So if anyone would like to send a itunes gift card my way feel free!!!

                                                                                                                      

Okay So I'm going to take care of some unfinished business here and tie up some loose ends.

1.) We have been told that some people are having trouble commenting, here is the best way to do this
Go type in your comment, then click from anonymous and press preview, then type in the security phrase.

2.) I know I said I would be doing my Harry Potter Cookbook more often BUT I have a tiny kitchen so it really is only possible to me to do at home, so expect lots this summer and next fall when I get to my new apartment.

3.) Our youtube page will officially be launching towards the end of March, now don't get to excited because not many videos will be put up very often bc we don't live near each other.

4.) We will be starting back the Disney Stories Series pretty soon, maybe April?

5.) It would be great if you told your friends/family about our blog, we are hoping to get lots of viewers this year and maybe even be nominated for a Weblog Award or a Bloggers Choice Award (The BCA will probably be easier to achieve.)

-
Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment