Monday, February 28, 2011

Toy Story is a TRUE story and Keep Your Stubby Thumbs Away From Me!!





Toys come to life. 


You may think I'm joking, but I'm seriously not. I am the farthest thing from joking, I'm seriousing. Most of the time, it is toy snakes that come alive. They are the spunkiest. I have caught my toys sneaking around (yes I still have toys and not the gross kind you perv) recently, I will share the story.


Whilst visiting you may know that Twin and I built the entire Harry Potter Lego Castle and many of the accouterments (10 cent word of the day look it up)


If you looked that up you need to go enroll in some classes.


Anyway! That was over 2 months ago when we built that. Lego Harry Potter world has long since been put back into its boxes (and sorted nicely thankyouverymuch).


FIRST, I found a Ron Weasely figure roaming about in the basket on my TV stand. EXCUSE me Lego Ron, you do not belong there, nor do I know how you got there.


SECONDLY (this is the kicker) I dropped my hairdryer the other day, and you know that little bugger of a filter screen on the end that always pops off? You got it, it popped off and rolled across the floor. No big deal. So I went to pick it up -FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR- and what is under it? A Harry Potter Lego Snake. Where did it come from? Not only would I have noticed a small black SNAKE in the middle of my hardwood floor, I vacuum my room more than most normal people. ((My room gets really dusty since its in the basement)) 


Pixar wasn't that clever after all. Some toy probably just wrote it all autobiographically and Pixar stole it. They have been known to steal stories. They stole a story I wrote in the 5th grade called "A Fishy Life" and turned it into "Finding Nemo" no joke. I should be a millionaire right now, or at least a thousandaire.
See there was this thing we did where we wrote a story and sent it away to get made into a *REAL HARDCOVER BOOK!* and then we ruined it by coloring our illustrations in marker. Ah well. But I have a feeling that Pixar had a deal with those folks. 5th grade minds are geniuses. Mine was.


Anyhoo- On to the next topic of discussion, if you have stubby toe thumbs like Megan Fox (whom I think is totally hot), good for you, just keep them away from me.


HOW does that happen?? Your mama has normal thumbs, your daddy has normal thumbs, your toes just got confused and landed right on your hand.


And its not that I find them ugly, I don't, its fine, I'm not here to judge by looks...


I just don't like when people touch me with their feet.


Tata!
Goose


"I feel dirty when I see toe hands like if they wiped their butts with them then stuck them in my soul" -Twin

3 comments:

  1. I died reading this!! they did steal your story!! darn pixar!!! lol Everytime I think of megan foxes thumbs i vomit a litte and feel really dirty inside. and when you mentioned adult toys all I could think of was your store, sexy suz, coming to live and "playing" at night lol I was laughing really loud...with my window open I probably woke up the complex...

    -twin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL WHOOPS! I forgot I owned a "Sexy Suz Adult Emporium"
    AHhahahahah I BET those toys come to life at night too, that'd be awkward...
    DEADDD
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahhaahahahaha there should really be an adult movie about that, not even gunna lie that shit would be hilarious

    -twin

    ReplyDelete