Wednesday, March 2, 2011

American Idol, Had to do it

As some of you know I have an addiction to reality, My drug of choice, american idol! I blame this on my little brother Brooks, because he watched the auditions and got me to watch. I was stuck


I promise I won't blog about American Idol all the time, but I have to blog about the top 24. I'll give to me opinion, tell you my favorites then who I think will be in top 10.

Boys:
Clint Gamboa: Frankly, I don't like Clint, I don't like his glasses and this song sounded very karaoke.
Jovany Barreto: Kind of expected more from him, I kind of think hes only here because JLO has a crush on him
Jordan Dorsey: I thought he was a dick, but he was a dick who could sing, at least I though. OMG may have been my least favorite of the week, it was terrible. Please stop thrusting you hips at the tv this is a family. He may have ruined his chanced at top 12. Maybe he'll come in as a wildcard
Tim Halperin: I really liked tim, especially after his performance with Julie. I was disappointed in his song choice, it was just okay
Brett Loewenstern: I am not a fan of this ginger, but I must say it was a relief when he came to sing, he was the best so far, I didn't expect him to do as well as he did, I thought he was one of the worst top 24 choices and he proved me wrong
James Durbin: adam lambert....I mean james had a pretty good performance, honestly I don't think his scream will take him as far as Adams did, hes not as like able as adam, he has a tail.
Robbie Rosen:  I dont think he did bad, BUT I dint think it was a memorable performance. I do like that he has some soul.
Scotty McCreery- LOVED it. I love a good country singer and I think Scotty is one of the best, sorry for all of the John Wayne fans, scotty deserved the country spot this year. If he can take that deep voice into other genres he can kill the ocmpeition.
Stefano Langone: wasn't really a fan, I don't like this song, it started off good and I felt it fell of the map.
Paul Mcdonald: I love his voice, its corky and great, he different from all the other guys and I hope there works well for him.
Jacob Lusk: AMAZING!!! ALL I CAN SAY!
Casey Abrams: I don't want to like casey, bc he looks like my old asswhole roommate, but kids got a voice! that was so good! though I think Jacob may have done better he was definitely great!

Girls:
Ta-Tynisa Wilson: In my opinion the worst girl of the night, I don't see what the judges saw in her to put her in the top 24. She had a bad song choice and sang it bad
Naima Adedapo: risky choice singing summertime, I didnt hate it. Naima makes me happy when I see her, I dont think she did herself justice.
Kendra Chantelle: I actually really enjoyed this, if kendra makes it to the top 12 she could easily be dark horse in the compitition. Shes beautiful and was hardly shown in Hollywood but if she can overcome the odds against her she could be one to watch
Rachel Zevita: SHES VERY BROADWAY!!! idk what she was talking about saying she doesnt sing broadway, take it and run with it bc thats what  you sound like. I wasn't a fan of her performance but did think she looks good.
Lauren Turner: okay I get it, shes a great singer but is she memorable? I forgot about her at the end of the night will america too? She may be a diva and I don't see her going farther than 7th place. (if that far)
Ashton Jones: Why did she sing that terrible dirty song? the only problem I had with her was her song choice. She sounded good, and looked good and I LOVE her personality but don't think she was in the top 5 girls tonight.
Julie Zorilla: oh julie, may have been my favorite girl all season but what a bad song choice!! I wasn't amazed by it! I hope she makes it to the top 10 or at least gets one of 2 or 3 wild card spots! Step up your game girl!
Haley Reinhart:  I love haley, I love her raspy voice and that growl she does. She needs to stay still and just sing. I thought she did great
Thia Megia: wow I was amazed by this! BEST PERFORMANCE SO FAR (Pia beats it) This 15 (I think shes 16 now actually) has some CHOPS!!!!
Lauren Alania: GEORGIA GIRL! I loved it! she really showed that shes young this time and we already know she can sing, loved her
Pia Toscano: let me just say I started to Love her bc she looks like Julie, but Pia has owned my respect in her own right during hollywood but TONIGHT SHE BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER!!! it was amazing By far the best performance of the night!

My 12 Favorites right now: Tim, Scotty, Paul, Jakob, Casey, Brett, Pia, Lauren A, Thia, Haley, Julie, Ashton

My top 10 Best of the night(s) in order (boys then girls): Jakob, Casey, Scotty, Paul, Brett. Pia, Thia, Lauren A, Haley, Kendra.

I've heard rumors that the wild cards will not be announced this week, the top bottom 14 will compete again next week for wildcard spots. its seems like the judges are getting the choice, and if so I think it would be dumb to take up a week with no voting so there is probably a chance that we vote. Either way I think the bottom 14 singing again will help some early favorite who kind of stunk of the stage this week,


-twin





WHHHOOOPS I FORGOT Karen Rodriguez: I though she sang well but i was kind of bored, I liked they she sand in spanish but at the same time it lost my memorable spot. clearly I called lauren T forgettable, Karen wins the forgettable vote for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment