Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Birth of Something New

For those of you who may not already know, we officially launched our YouTube channel this past week. It would be great if all of you could subscribe. Right now all the videos that are up are just random ones from out Disney college program (which Suzanne is actually missing from) and then some of us from Downtown Disney from Spring Break.

We planned on making more videos than we did but we had so many people with us, so much to do and so little time that it just didn't work out. We do have some real videos that will be uploaded soon but until then enjoy these.

There is one of the videos, and I will post the link to our channel so you can subscribe.


www.youtube.com/goosethetwin

Okay so please subscribe, the more subscribers we have there the more likely we will post videos ha.

-Twin

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS DISGUSTING IN THE BEST WAY IMAGINABLE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. 1) I started way too low. Ya'll had me do the starting note, and then disregarded it and didn't even tell me I was way too low 2) WHAT IS WITH MY FACE THE WHOLE TIME IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE ME EWW HAHHA im like glowing too. 3) I LOVE IT MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO EVER.

    ReplyDelete