Monday, March 14, 2011

Fear That Stricks your Heart

So as most of yall know, we were reunited last Friday for the most amazing couple of hours of me week!!! We have pictures and videos and shirts for proof, but right now I am going to tell you an amazing story of something I thought of two days before.


So this little ginger boy was lost in Islands of Adventure, and not even lost in the cool part either, and he was walking around frantically. For a hot second I  thought he found his family when a family of gingers came a trotting along but alas they were not related and he was still lost.

Now as a good citizen I COULD have helped this boy, I SHOULD have helped this boy and I WOULD have helped this boy BUT he was a ginger, just kidding I didn't help him bc my feet were tired and I was to busy creeping pictures of him and everyone else.

Luckily four big black men decided to help them. This may seem sketch but they looked like very nice gentle men. I couldn't hear what they were saying and I can't for the life of me read lips but I'd imagine they said they'd help him find his mom and dad (who probably lost him on purpose).....or maybe they said they had a big ole bag of candy waiting in their big white van, but I'd guess the first one because he seemed relieved.

This brings me to my story, who remembers the days of being a child at a store, usually a big clothing store like Riches (didn't we all use to call it that when we were little? I know my family did). One minute your playing in the clothing rack and the next minute your all alone.

At this point the fear of God is running through you, you know its all over, that this is the end to all you've ever know. You'll probably end up living with those two boys from Angels in the Outfield and odds are they won't be your friend because you had a loving family and gave it up because you lost yourself. You'll be all alone.

In this moment you are lost it feels like your heart has stopped. Its crazy! Who remembers this? I know it wasn't just me because I was with Virginia and Nichole and they agreed. Usually this worked out best for all of us, because we still have the family's we started off with. (Yes I am including my adopted friends, as far as I know all of yall were adopted as children and as far as I know you still go home with said adoptive parentals for the holidays.)


I want to dedicate this blog to one of my best friends Nichole Lindblad for getting me on Journey Through Hogwarts TWICE with no line (and all the other lines) because if it wasn't for her we wouldn't have had time to sit around and people watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment