Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reyn The Coward

Some of you may know this about me, and many of you have different opinions on this trait. I say what I want when I want. Some people like this because they think its funny, some think its going to get me into trouble one day. Honestly, I am a big guy theres few people I am physically scared of and whats the rest of the people going to do yell at me? Please, no one has a way with insulting words quite like I do.

But when it comes to fessing up to something I have done (or asking questions) I don't like to say anything. There have been two BIG events that come to mind when I think of me chickening out and not fessing up.

The first time was when I went swimming with my iphone. YUP I went swimming with my iphone. Not just jump in the pool either, we were probably in the pool for a good hour and a half at least. The first thing I did was RUN out of the pool and drive to my aunts house with a bag of rice (to soak up the water) and I texted my mom on my aunts phone saying I left mine at home...I was scared of what my mom would do when she found out, luckily she laughed and nothing bad really happened, excepted I had to use her raspberry blackjack, but that broke and the last phone we had left was pink razor.

The SECOND time happened today. Before spring break out group project was due in sociology and this kid barely did anything, never showed up to meeting but maybe once. The work he sent us was not acceptable so we decided to fire his ass.

Now I know its a dick move to fire someone the day the project is due, but he didn't show up.Okay here is where it gets interesting, believe it or not it wasn't my idea to fire this kid. Yup, it wasn't me. Now I did jump on the opportunity once someone else brought it up, I don't want some mooching lightweight to get our wonderful grade on the essay we spent hours working on. 

Apparently our professor was suppose to tell him the news. Welp she did not break the news to him. We are sitting in class and for some reason today he sat behind me (I just knew I was going to get stabbed, again). People started talking about what grades they got and he has his computer and looks up his grade and nothing is there, then asks me if ours hadn't been posted yet. So I play dumb, I can't tell this kid we fired his ass during class what if he crys?

At the end of our class the teacher gives out our project and calls 3 of our names leaving the fired kids name off, because he was fired. I love this teacher, she is really cool but really? really? You are the only teacher I know who can grade things that fast, and you happen to get them done in time to give them back one of the 5 days this kid actually comes to class?

So I go up and get the paper, and walk to the other side of the classroom, give it to the other kid who was there and made a b-line to the door. The group member who wasn't fired asked if I wanted it. HELL NO! My thoughts were that if I didn't have it, fired boy wouldn't ask me to see it and I wouldn't have to tell him.

On our way out fired boy confronts us and asks "so....did I get the boot?" I pretended to ignore him, I wasn't about to go Donald Trump on his ass. The other kid said "oh idk". -_- really? you don't know. I don't think I have ever walked that fast to class I wasn't late for.

In all reality the kid does get to redo his paper, and on our finale part (the only part he got fired for) we made like a 55. WHOOPS but all together on the project we made an 82.


-twin

No comments:

Post a Comment