Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LOST REMOTES AND HOT ROOMMATE

Hot Roommate



Ever lost a remote? I think we all have so we all know how frustrating it can be. Usually we find it in the most obvious places like under the cushion or in the fridge. Well I have a more serious problem, my roommate has gone no where near either of those two objects. It simply disappeared, wait, that's impossible.

Here's the back story to this crappy situation. We have two TVs in my apartment, both belong to me. One is in the living room (the smaller one because the big one didn't fit) and the big one is in my room. Jason's wii is in my room because I forgot the remote to the little TV. Well I'm tired of it being in my room bc Wii time always seems to be the same time as bed time for me.

Solution: Go home and get the remote. SOLVED. I got the remote, brought it up to my apartment and now it is gone and probably forever. I remember exactly what happened because I have a photographic memory. I got home, then Jason came back from the pool and I gave him the remote saying "It needs batteries".

We Never Saw It Again

Where has it gone? Will we ever find it? I don't know. I have searched my room top to bottom along with my roommates. Its rather frustrating and both of them are positive I lied. Why would I lie about bringing a remote up? Maybe Martin should have taken some responsibility and brought his exact same TV up. what ever.

Hot roommate? Does Reynolds have a hot roommate? I bet that title threw you off. I am the hot roommate. It is over 80 degrees in my room, I feel like I'm on fire most of the time. I understand that I have two windows that the suns always in but that isn't my fault.

They don't want to put it under 75 degrees because of our electricity limit (if we go over we pay more) well guess what, I'd pay more to be comfortable and not sweating my balls off thanks.

That's about it, PS I'm pretty sure I failed my Spanish and English quizzes today proving that I in fact do not speak either language. you should see this thing before I press spell check.

your mom comments
mine,
  Reynolds

10 comments:

  1. AHHHAHAHA check under your car chair..."Did you ever find my pineapple?"
    Six months later: "Hey I found your pineapple..."
    If that doesn't work get a new one off amazon or from the TV company (they send replacement parts - I had to do that once).
    If it's expensive we can start a fund and take donations.
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha we could! what if....stick with me here its a long shot...but what if under my car seat is a portal for lost goods. like they all end up there?

    -twin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly believe that it's possible. Anything is possible in the world of Reynolds. I learned that quickly: "Oh Allison why are you here?" "Oh I'm deployed to Caseys Corner too!"
    Things like that just happen to you. So the portal of lost goods is definitely in your vehicle & not in Halloweentown (From Halloweentown II: KALABAR'S REVENGE). I believe it
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I literally got the referece before you said halloweentown 2 I loved those movies.
    I'm telling you my life, shit just happeneds lol.
    -Twin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO AWARE. Hahaha and OMG I CANT WAIT UNTIL OCT SO I CAN WATCH THEM (Only the first 2 are any good even though I HATE that main butt chin girl) Okay let's get cracking on this duo blog. Let's email back & fourth until we have an acceptable story with hilarious comments back & fourth. I have class soon but we can do it! I'll send you an email right quick.
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Main butt chin girl gets hot in the last move whats her name like winny? okay ill go check!
    -twin

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Marnie! Winny is one of the witches in Hocus Pocus! The fat one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I knew i loved a which names winnie! she rides a vaccuum right ha? i love that movie

    -twin

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA yup! And she always mumbles weird shit!
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete