Friday, September 3, 2010

DISNEY STORIES SERIES - #1: The Story of How We Met!

Don't get confused here. Whatever Goose says is still purple and Twin is still Red.


Ahh the story of how we met. Let's begin. Shall we? Well we should begin before the beginning! FIRST OF ALL we should talk about the fact that I met TWO of Twin's roommates before him. And neither one of them decided to tell me they knew a coworker of mine, and I was clearly freaking out about not knowing anyone. Oddly enough...and now I'm dating one of them (String bean)! Hah!

First there was Shamari who I loved at first because he reminded me of my friend Kiarri. Then he introduced me to Landon who is now the love of my life. Besides me of coarse, but I had to point her in the true direction of love. Who knew!! BUT that's another story entirely. 

So I met them and of course we asked the standard, "So where do you work?" question that everyone asks each other on the Disney College Program

"Liberty Inn"

Landon & Shamari: "Oh! That's where our other roommate Reynolds works! We haven't talked to him much though. He wont hang out with us." I was far to cool to hang out with them. He totally was. I had to force him to hang out with us. :P
 
I suppose this is where I come into the story of how we met, I literally got the ONE PLACE I DIDN'T WANT TO WORK. I told everyone I didn't want America. It's so unfortunate that they put him exactly where he didn't want to go...but I always find it funny, sorry.Well I got it and I hadn't met anyone who worked there. So I was flipping out. Then we had the day we went to our work location and I found my best friend! So praise be for the Liberty Inn ;)
 
I was like a lost puppy and she came and adopted me.

Hahahah it's soo true, he really was. I was sitting with the rest of the fab 5 - Jessie, Julie, & Maggie - and poor Reynolds was all by his lonesome by some creepers. I think they were janitors. Lol they were actually snotty merchandise people, we all know that people in mechandise can get really obnoxious. I only slummed to hanging out with a janitor twice thanks. HAHA Just the one that stalked BonBon EVERY SINGLE DAY.

One of my favorite conversations: What if you were a janitor at Disney and people asked what you did when you got back home? "Oh I swept and cleaned...I was Cinderella. Yep I was the princess Cinderella" I actually think the quote was "Sometimes I sweep floors, but most of the time I'm Cinderella" lmao. I saved it to facebook. Definatly a good conversation ha. HA!! THat's right I knew it was funnier than I told it. I'm glad you remembered. I was the one that said it and couldn't remember the awesomeness. LOL

ANYHOO- Reynolds eventually found us and I assaulted him with, "OH YOU'RE REYNOLDS! I KNOW YOUR ROOMMATES LANDON & SHAMARI!"

I don't know if I scared him or relieved him. But nobody can say that I wasn't enthused. ;) I never really hung out with my roommates so at this point in time it was just kind of a fact lol. Hahaha No I meant because I like attacked you when you introduced yourself! I was so happy to meet Suzanne and the rest of the Fab 5. For those of you who don't know, the Fab 5 are Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald. Since there were 5 of us originally CPs at Liberty Inn we adopted the term. There was always much debate on who was who but it was clear that I was always Mickey ;) I was the favorite after all. 

At one point I was Goofy, just by default because we decided everyone was someone else & Goofy was all that was left. But that didn't really work because I'm smart. I wanted to be Donald but I'm not pissed nearly enough. I think Julie was Donald because of her firey temper. God I love her! But then she was Minnie and Maggie was Donald because she's small and has an attitude. Which also, I love her for. Jessie was Goofy NOT because shes dumb but because she's hilarious!! But she's smart too so that didn't really work. And I still didn't have anyone to be. LOL But that's neither here nor there. It's not our faults that Walt made the fab 5 without distinctive personality traits besides stupid and angry. Suz I think you actually ended up as Pluto bc your my best friend. But I do think you hoped between Minnie and Goofy alot. Jessie would hop between Minnie and Goofy, because we got married but she was goofy. To bad our firy temper and grumpy nugget always stayed at donald lol. Julie should swap to Pluto and you should be goofy. Its Decided. Im mickey, your goofy, jessies minnie, julies pluto and maggie is donald lol. What?? Why? I dont like Goofy LOL.

Anyway I don't remember much else about that day. I remember Sharon scaring the piss out of Julie and if Julie could've she would've gone Donald Duck on Sharon's ass. This scared me and I am not even Julie, I already new I was first to start work alone all day and I was terrified of sharon. I remember it was boring and we were sick so Julie gave me Vics Vapo Rub. ;) I wasn't sick like the rest of you ladies. But of course I caught it and had to listen to Angelo, my terrible roommate, bitch that I got him sick. And you know what? I do it again. I would get sick jsut to make him sick its all worth it.

OH I also remember costuming when Valerie gave me a size 12 dress. I came out the dressing room looking like I lived in a parachute. Uhm excuse me Valerie kept going back and forth between what length pants i should get. Theh said it was up to me...uhm idk how long its suppose to be stupid knickers. Hahaha that's RIGHT! You took the longest cuz of your pant length!! I ended up in a size 6 (Sometimes a 4 if all the 6s were gone). Thanks Valerie for telling me I LOOK fat without actually BEING fat. Hahaha

The rest for me is a daze. Those first few days at Disney were so overwhelming. But Reynolds and I were friends from the very beginning!! Thank GOODNESS cuz my program wouldn't have been the same without him!You are probably saying to yourself, "yeah it would have been" your wrong just wait for future stories!

OURS
Goose & Twin

2 comments: