Monday, September 13, 2010

GameRRR

Okay. I get it, I haven't blogged in like 36 years. It's not because I haven't WANTED to, it's because it's been the BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!


Do you know how BUSY the beginning of the school year is? And it's still in that "just getting used to" stage. I never even see Landon anymore because he works like the craziest crazy man I have ever seen. (:


Anyway here I am. First day off of everything and everyone in about 2 months. I slept til 1 (Bad idea but felt great). Last week was so crazy... If I wasn't at school I was working. Literally. Wednesday I worked 9-5 had class 6-8:40. Then a paper to write. Then Thursday I worked after class. Friday I WENT CAMPING AT YOGI! It was so amazering. It was so nice to be able to spend time with my entire family : my mom, dad, Nick, Meridith (My brother and his fiancee for those of you who don't know)..also Josh & Amanda (my brothers roommate and HIS fiance)..and Danny (Josh's brother/ All of our friend lol) And Landon even got to come this year. So much fun.


So I'm home, Landon's working a double (poor guy) and I'm off of work. No class for me on mondays either. Weeeeee!


I don't really have any books to comment on because we're reading Willa Cather's "DEATH COMES FOR THE ARCHBISHOP" and it's sucking my life and soul dry. I despise it and it makes no sense. And oh to add insult to injury it's highly and blatantly religious. Gagggg.


I'm TRYING to read the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins (NICE NAME!!!!) and the first one was VERY good and I WANT to read the 2nd but it's taking me forever because of stupid Archbishop takes up all my reading time and I hate it so much that I read it so little. So more on all that.


This year, I have learned that I have gamer tendencies. I love video games sometimes. Now, I'm only a gamer about once every 5 years. Or...once every adult targeted disney game comes out or Legend of Zelda game. RIght now I'm playing ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS. A little late I know. It's old. But I was worried about playing a game on wii like that (it's so fun).


Next I'm pretty sure I'm going to go back and play Kingdom Hearts RE: or whatever some more


And then that badass mickey game comes out soon. Near christmastime. That'll be my next. And a Sims expansion pack comes out..


But the thing about the Sims is that I get SUPER into it for a few days then I'm like, "meh." If I played like Reynolds, things would always be interesting. His sims always have crazy stuff happen to them.


Anyway, I just really like being able to veg out and play video games on days when I KNOW i have no responsibilities. Days like today. I'll probably do my homework first, so I KNOW I don't have anything going on, then play Zelda all day.


Just dont expect me to play stupid games. Cuz I wont.


Also, I need to be nicer. Not to people, because to people I'm sweeter than a potato in molasses on the fourth of july. But I'm mean like behind people's backs. I'm like "UGH THAT PERSON LOOKED AT ME. SCREW THEM" when I'm in my moods. Honestly, usually it's like a silly playful mood, trying to be funny but it comes out all wrong. Plus, whoever I poke fun at is someon's friend, someone's mom, someone's whoever and that's just hurtful.


I mean unless they seriously deserve it of course. Cuz people watching is super fun. But there's a line. Gotta curb that snarky critical voice in my head. Cuz lets be honest, I'm not perfect.


COME ON!! Stop protesting. No! I'm not perfect. COME ON! Knock it off guys we're not arguing about this. I'm NOT! (:


Haha jk.


Anyway- Stay tuned for my next blog coming soon (tonight or tomorrow) - DISNEY PRINCESS REYNOLDS: A Fairytale.


Peace Love and Pixie Dust
-Goose
(PS I'm a campus rep - I bullied my way in. I'll blog about that later too)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i love this. I could literally play the sims for a week straight, and the second something else comes up, I dont play for months

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah I know right I'm the same damn way. That's cuz we're sillier than geese on a purple merry go round.
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete