Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last night, I was Gwen Stefani

Talk about a long weekend! This weekend is 4 days long :) so for the first time while living in at my new school I went out and parted. This will be this first and probably last time I tell everyone about a party I went to. I had an interesting 48 hours that I thought need to be shared.

For Privacy reasons I'll leave names out. I suppose.

Leading up to Friday we all knew we were going out to M's house.  I wasn't sure about how this party would be, of coarse I would be attending but wasn't completely thrilled. So it started at 8, which I decided was to early so we went at 10. C, J, KB and KJ were all the people who showed up with us and we decided we would all be drinking and have drinking games. I decided that I didn't want to drink to much but I would participate in any drinking games going on just for fun. W

Well we played circle of death and then some kind of H game. I don't really know. I did good at the H game because you have to guess cards, if theres one thing I'm good at its counting cards and guessing. Why am I so good? Because I play countless amounts of solitare, and I win. So during theses games DC showed up, let me tell you these 48 ours me and DC went from being strangers to good friends because I am a GREAT person litereally. I'm a bomb friend. and then asians 1, 2 and 3 showed up. This really loosed J up bc he knew asian 1.

The Asian trio really spiced up the night, and eventually J2 came but she didn't drink much. Then we played some beer pong, and continued to drink. At about this time we decided we were just going to spend the night but I was going to pull a fast one on our dd, J2 eventually need to go home. Any way that wasn't for a while.

So we continued to drink. Then C took KB home and thats when the party started. Apparently whenever C leaves a place it becomes a lot more fun and it did. Asians 1 and 3 were pretty wild and everyone was running around kissing everyone. Except M DC and J2 had gone to retrieve taco bell for consumption. So it was pretty fun with all them gone. Then we participated in shots and them my tacos arrived. 

It was a blast and we drank from the hours of 10-4 and then eventually we all passed out. at 8am we awoke because we had to get ready for the football game. At this point I still feel alittle drunk and not so much hungover. We hitch a ride to the game and go to tailgate where we do a lot of jello shots and drink something my cousin made for us. I wouldn't say i got drunk but I was not near sober any more so we go to find C M KJ and DC and we find Dc passed out at the bus stop with KJ. This is the point when the 48 hours gets lame.

DC was so drunk and out like a light, she couldn't even sit up, not I hope you realize it is barely 11am if that late. So we sit around for a while tring to keep her legs closed, her boobs in her dress and her body on the bench as apposed to the ground. Once she did decide she wanted to be on the ground so she just rolled herself off and hit hard. She thought it was comfortable and wanted to stay there, clearly we weren't going to let her stay on the ground. So we picked her up and put her on the bench. She was laying on me and I had face imprints from her makeup one my pants. The dress was very annoying to try to keep on her and her covered up. When we woke up I voted she wore shorts and a jersey. I she would have listened half of athens wouldn't know what color underwear she wore.

Anyway, my cousin married a awesome lady and she was going to take me home and luckily she said she would take DC's drunk ass with me. So she drove her back to my apartment where she actually managed to get up 3 flights of stairs like a little trouper, with some help of coarse. Then she came in and planted herself on the couch and was out for most of the day. I watch the UGA game and then some more football. When J finally made it home she woke up. She was not happy that M left her alone, she had know idea where she was. She was postive it was time to get ready for the game, it took about 15 to 20 minutes for us to finally explain to her that she missed it and it was 5 in the after noon. When she found out M had her phone I think it just made her more mad. So KJ came over and we tried to find M who wouldn't answer his phone.

We drove to his apparment and luckily the door was unlocked because he was passed out. We chilled there for a while and then left and I went home cooked hamburgers and finally went to sleep. We then woke up and went to KJ's apartment for a party. After my day I decided that I didn't want to drink and I wanted to sleep in my own bed but I did have fun. After a while I left and went to sleep.

Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment