Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Got A Secret?

*SPOILER ALERT*


If you don't want spoilers don't go any further. I usually don't post spoilers on her but I figured why not. I'll get back to regular blog post later and I'll make Suz post, or at least make her update the video!

If there is one thing that gets me up in the morning and keeps me up at night, its a good secret. I love all kinds and I definitely am a fan of spoilers. right here I have a huge spoiler for you guys That I am kind enough to give you.

So as some of you may know American Idol was once my favorite tv show, and though it is still near the top of my favorites list it has fallen from its top spot and new shows have came in and taken over, but American Idol still holds a place in my heart. So I got some spoilers for all of you.

I am not going to claim that I somehow found these spoilers on my own, I have my resources wear I get my spoilers for all my shows.

Here is the top 40 on American idol


Idk who fallen angel Gabriel is, but clearly he is a fallen angel, and provided this picture. I got this tip from some other website and some of these people have been tipped about by Nigel Lythgoe.





No comments:

Post a Comment