Sunday, February 27, 2011

"As You Can See Here To The Left, We Have BlueShit"


Who is that handsome devil?


In case some of y'all did not know, I had a brief career as a Survival Expert with my own television show. After filming the first episode The Discovery Channel decided that my expertise and use of scientific words and reasoning was to far advanced for the general public to watch and enjoy.

They also wanted me to pretend to be British, but baby there is no pretending here. I often go out in public with my British personally and I got a whole bloody background story if any one asks, oh how fantastic life use to be when I lived the in United Kingdom.

I improved all 4 minutes of that wonderful video, but let me tell you it took a lot longer then 4 minutes to film, and it really did start 2 rain (sprinkled) cats and dogs but good thing that I built that wonderful shelter (house) to keep me dry!

This was filmed sometime around fall 2010 I guess, back in my prime and teenage years. oh those were the days! We started to film how to rob a bank successfully but after a few run in with the cops we decided against it. Though I did learn how to get away from the cops I'll let you know my little trick for every time I get pulled over.

First thing you need to do is say "wow pulled over again!" and act very surprised and shy at all the attention. Then follow it with "my movie has not even come out yet and already two officers have recognized me and asked for my autograph"

You won't have to worry about ticket any more. He will assume that you are telling the truth and they you are indeed filming a movie with Julie Andrews where you play her young sexy love interest.

That's my never-fail plan to get out of any situation, lie and act confident. Most people won't have the balls to call you out so it works.

-
Twin



PS That video was made, shot and edited by Melissa Kelly, my twin brothers girlfriend. So shout out to her for filming it, I didn't make her film it, it was actually for her class and she need the most attractive, charismatic person she knew to be in it, therefore like she came to me, like anyone else would have to do

4 comments:

  1. DEADDEADDEAD!! WHY DO WE NOT LIVE IN THE SAME TOWN SO WE CAN MAKE VIDEOS LIKE THIS EVERY DAY?
    Er...I mean go out to bars and be cool...
    ((NO SERIOUSLY TO MAKE VIDEOS))
    "filming a movie with Julie Andrews wehre you play her young sexy love interest" LMFAO UM GROSS JULIE ANDREWS IS LEGIT like 80 (Sorry if you're a wee bit younger miss J.A, but dont try to lie, you're close)
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDK!!!! STUPID IL!! I blame the dumb broad who washed fruit with soap and cooked cardboard. HAHAHA WE COULD DO BOTH AT ONCE!!

    she was mary poppins, are you telling me given the oppurtunity you wouldnt tap that?

    -twin

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL no I would NOT but I give you full permission to. And touch her breasts and sing "THE HILLS ARE ALIVEEE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC"
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah lol you so would I wont tell lol

    -twin

    ReplyDelete