Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm A Ravenclaw I Like To Read Books

When I cast a spell its off the freakin hook.



So as some of you may or may not know, I recieved one of the most awesome gifts that a person could recieve from my twin brother Martin for Christmas. This present was a wand, but not just any wand but a want that actually does magic.

Now I bet you're thinking "wow Reynolds you actually used the correct for of you're and not your". 
Just Kidding. But really how can a wand actually do magic, magic isnt real?

UNTIL NOW!! muhahahaha. This wand can control the tv and on Friday night Jason, Kathryn and Jma came over and we tried to program the wand to the tv. Now not just any ole muggle can use this wand. After around 45 minutes of practice and working to get this wand to work. It took even more time to actually learn how to use it.

Anything a remote can do, I can do with this wand (along with my 3 counterparts who were along side for "charms" class). Different motions work for different controls on the tv so unless you know what your doing, its almost impossible to figure out how to control the tv.

Now sometimes I even have trouble but lets all admit, this wand is pretty awesome. It will also work on ANYTHING with a remote. All I have to do is get that remote and set it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment