Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm Julia Child...I mean Harry Potter?

Okay so as some of you may or may not know I do a sweet ass Julia Child impression. Well everyone knows that there is that movie Julie and Julia or something along those lines and it is an inspiration for my next blog assignment.

I can't remember if I told all of you what I will be doing in the coming year or not, so if I have please forgive me for repeating myself. I am to lazy to go back are read a couple blogs ago to find out. (We also made a video announcing this but we haven't gotten around to editing a posting....or even making the YouTube channel....w/e don't judge us)

I received The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook for Christmas and I plan on completing all the recipes for y'all. I will blog, take pictures and maybe if you are lucky I will even video some of me cooking.

Butter Beer is not in the book (boo you whores) but I will hopefully be making it first and pretending because I found a recipe. I will try to do one or two a week. The book is kind of legit though and has over 150 recipes, some from things in the book and others just good ole British food.

So for those of you mathletes out there you probably realize that this will take a really long time, then you have to add in the fact that I am the king of procrastination. It will get done though. Promise. (Ps I had to use a calculator to figure out how long it will take...)

Anyway that is all for now, hope everyone has a great safe New Years Eve!!!

Maybe if your lucky I'll make butter beer tomorrow!

Twin

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Clearly its going to take longer than 3 years since doing one a week is so not hapening. I wish I had time to do this too boo. If we lived near each other you could come over and force my ass to do it, but alas, we do not. :(
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete