Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Its okay to be different, if it benefits everyone else.

Quick update before I start the blog: We will soon blog/post videos from out adventure but were are procrastinators (and I lost my camera) but for right now here is one of my Christmas Posts I didn't actually write in post in time. This blog is a total joke about Rudolph.

From a very young age children are taught that they should be themselves and that "its okay to be different". But lets face it, its not okay to be different. People as a whole only except someone different if it benefits them.

Lets take the classic story/song/movie Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. He had a very shiny nose. Some even said it glowed and people laughed and called him names. No one liked Rudolph, what good was a shiny nose, he just thought he was special. Then on a foggy night he guided Santa's slay and the rain deer loved him. oh now you love him, now that he helps everyone out its okay to be different. Clearly the love for Rudolph only happens when its foggy, you never see Rudolph on a clear night.

here are some other examples.

middle schoolers always make fun of the tall kid, yet when basketball come around guess who is the first pick? When someone can't reach something the tall kid can.

I mean I just want to say that people should be more excepting of Rudolph's nose year round not just foggy Christmas nights.  I know one day I may need a giant to get something for me, or a midget to something from a really low place when I'm 80 years old and can't bend over anymore.

We are all different, I'm super funny and load more attractive then most people. I think differences are a good thing they make people unique.


unless your a ginger. that's never okay.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! "UNLESS YOURE A GINER THATS NEVER OKAY"
    Ahhhhahhahha
    dead.
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete