Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I want a black girl best friend...and also about finals

I have many best friends. Straight black men, gay black men, straight white men, gay white men, straight white ladies, gay white ladies....I DO NOT HAVE A BLACK GIRL BEST FRIEND.


And I want one.


Listen, they are fabulous. They know the best places to get their hair done, and their nails. And they find these places for CHEAP. They gotta be cuz they get it done super often.


I had a weave once, and I'd do it again too if I had a black girl best friend consultant. She'd take me to her hairdresser so I wouldn't feel awkward - like the last time... I was the only white girl in there and they were AWESOME to me don't get me wrong but I was like a commodity. It was hilarious. I was legit thrown into the movie "Beauty Shop" (I think...I've never actually seen that movie)


Anyway, is any fabulous black girl in the market for a white friend? 


I know not all black girls do their hair and their nails and look perfect all the time. Sorry, but that's the one I want. I want a paws and claws buddy. (For those of you who don't know that's mani/pedi)


I wish her to be the kind of friend that brings no drama, and if drama is started with me or our posse SHE STOPS THAT SHIT with a snap of her perfectly manicured fingernails. Then I can step in front with MY perfectly manicured fingernails and throw a big "talk to the hand" and on we go being fabulous. Yeah, I totally want a black girl best friend.


Since that little fantasy is short I decided that I'd ALSO write about finals.


FINALS SUCK.


that's all.


<3 Goose

1 comment:

  1. haha I've been waiting for you to talk about this fantasy!! lol it cracks me up

    -twin

    ReplyDelete