Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is Jesus a demi god? is rumor willis a demi moore? all of these are questions you are not aloud to ask the pope.

I have been watching a lot of movies this new year bc of the snow. These movies seem to have a common theme, demi gods. and this leads to a few questions.

Is Jesus a demi god? is rumor willis a demi moore? all of these are questions you are not aloud to ask the pope.

If you didn't know I am also the sun of god, or a spy. I haven't found out yet but I am pretty sure Hades was my father. He was hilarious, I am hilarious. Clearly we are related. (ok well he was hilarious in Hurcules...and it was kind of funny in clash of the titans.)

All kidding aside sorry I have not updated in a while. I do still plan on doing the cook book but I have been snowed in so I haven't gone to the grocery store and frankly the first thing on the list is like bacon and eggs. sorry to ruin the surprise, its such a rare meal. not. So I don't want to risk my life driving to get bacon.

On another note I no longer look like a hoarder and I cleaned me room. I also found the money I have been looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment