Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Weekend Update

Monday school starts back and thanksgiving break will be over so it could be around two weeks before I updates again because of finals and everything so I thought I would fill everyone in on whats going on. I will probably getting a new layout soon, something that looks a little more professional also we will be adding more things like the fish tank at the bottom (go check it out).

We will start having a new surprise blog late this year or the beginning of next year, updates for it will probably come at least once or twice a week and last almost all year (maybe longer). We will keep it a secret about what its about until the first blog (which will come around the third week of December). It's going to be a teaser from what is to come and I know everyone will love it and if you don't then that's your problem!

Also I have been told that people can't follow the blog, I don't know why you guys can't BUT I do know you need a google account or a blog spot account. If you have one of those and you'd like to follow us (please do) then all you have to do is go to the top of our blog and theres a black bar and you just press the follow button! easy as pie! If you'd like to follow us and don't have an account then you can make one if you'd like, its free and easy and your won't all those crappy spam emails from this website so there no worries. But as always we will continue to tweet and post something on facebook every time we update.

Then we have been having a problem with comments, you should be able to comment even if you do not have a blog or google email, you should be able to comment anonymously, or just shoot us an email.

Anyway I hope everyone who went black Friday shopping got some good deals and those of you who had to work (like Suz) made it out alive! I saw Tangled last night and its probably towards the top of all the Disney princess movies.

-Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment