Friday, November 26, 2010

GOOSE SAYS THANKS

THANKSGIVINGGGGG
Okay this year was the best one yet. Let's get serious for a moment. I hope I don't make your soul hurt like I did with Reynolds when I told him this story, but I'm not telling you something funny first so it wont be as bad.


Well as many of you know I lost my brothers Joel and Eric Oct 16 and Nov 19, 2002. So ever since then Thanksgiving has been kind of...hard.
OKAY now funny part. And then, before that, we all had to go to my grandparents house which was always uncomfortable because mostly everyone hated each other. Haha. So yeah, Thanksgiving was just kinda "Alright let's just eat and get this crap over with."


This year was so fabulous though. We had 10 in all. My parents, me, Landon, my brother Nick and his finace Meridith, Jon, my aunt Geralyn and for the first time we had my Aunt Leslie and Uncle Jacques come. They finally decided NOT to go hang out with my grandfather for the holiday and I do say that everyone had a marvelous time.


My mom cooked and my mom is a DAMN good cook!!!! Anyway it just really felt complete and it felt like Eric and Joel were there in spirit. It's about time we got to be happy. I felt really blessed all day (even though I was over stuffed and tired haha)


THEN as tradition: My mom and I went and saw a movie, we ALWAYS go see movies on Thanksgiving. So we saw Tangled and OH MY GOSH. Soooo cute. So funny and even better than Princess and the Frog. I compare it to that just because it was the most recent. Oh and Tangled is the 50th animated Disney movie so you know it HASSS to be good (:


Anyway, I was Thankful for this year's Thanksgiving, good times, family, friends, exactly all of the boring stuff. I am thankful for this blog because it's fun & I am incredibly thankful for everything Disney because it changed my life....


The biggest change is that now I cry every time i see the castle intro for disney movies ;) Haha okay that's not the biggest change, but it is true.


<3 Goose

2 comments:

  1. i love you thanksgiving! I'm glad it was good and my heart broke again. you broke the news to our readers like you did to me just dropped the bomb :(
    -twin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Sorry, but at least I didn't tell a funny story first (:

    ReplyDelete