Friday, November 26, 2010

Its that time of year again

This week the holiday season has officially began. Thanksgiving came and went faster than a stick of better sliding down a pipe in the dessert. Preparing for thanksgiving is always stressful because my family usually has gone months without fully cleaning the house so theres a lot to do, and then you have to cook on top of that. Well of coarse it was all worth it and this year the whole family was able to make it (minus a few). It was great to have everyone over and all the little ones. I must say I wish  there was presents involved.

In a few weeks Dr. Pepper is reuniting Suz and I and then Christmas will be here.

So since this week was thanksgiving I wanted to know what everyone was thankful for this year? yeah most everyone says "family, friends good health...." blah blah blah. Let's be honest we should probably be thankful for that everyday and not just once a year. Does anyone have anything special there thankful for? maybe they won some money or something materialistic. Frankly I find that more interesting to here I can assume your thankful for you family.

I personally don't give thanks, I get thanks. I'm just that great.

In all reality I think this year beside the "normal" things I am most thankful for the mouse. He's very strict and kind of mean but lets face it, it was probably one of....not it was the greatest thing that has happened to me this year. Living and working in Florida was great and all these wonderful people were blessed enough to meet me, and they aren't to bad themselves!


So everyone I'd like to know what you are thankful for this year, leave a comment, email us (goosethetwin@yahoo.com), tweet us (goosethetwin) or facebook either one of us!


-Twin


(PS I am home and will probably update again soon)

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for people in Georgia that say things like "Thanksgiving came and went faster than a stick of better sliding down a pipe in the dessert." Because it made me almost pee myself when I read it. ;)

    I am also thankful for that crazy ole Mickey Mouse <3 Even if he did deform my face. :P
    Without him this blog wouldn't be possible!!! And I wouldn't have some of my closest (yet farthest) friends

    -Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I agreee!!! Yay Mickey and his deforming faces lmao. Oh your a georgian at heart :)

    -twin

    ReplyDelete