Friday, May 13, 2011

Shut Your Mouth and Say it Ain't So

I am very angry right now, okay that's kind of a lie. I am just more a little frustrated.

I don't know what happened but my last post got deleted, along with a few posts from www.realitywithreyn.blogpost.com

I mean it isn't the worst thing that could have happened, only one post here got deleted so at least we have a lot left. I am not rewriting that post either so if you missed it then that sucks. I don't really care that some on the other blog went down just because they are more recaps and my feelings on TV shows.

I just hope no more go down. Sometimes Blogger is very inconvenient. Maybe we should switch to Tumblr (which I have by the way). But I don't really feel like tumblr is as organized as blogger. who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment