Wednesday, May 25, 2011

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

I am writing this to help Goose out... Just kidding hers are great :)

There are some things I have noticed about out most popular blog posts so I am going to list them out here...and actually will use all of these things to help create this one just as popular.

1.) Talk about Disney. 

                  By saying this, I have talked about Disney...but I'll post a picture for good measures.

2.) Post a sultry picture of Suzanne.

                                                             Beautimus.

3.) Post pictures in general...people eat that shit up.


4.) Have a witty title that grabs attention.


5.) Lead your reader into thinking this is a sexual blog.

Perves

6.) Make lots of promises on how your blog will get better. Like any successful person empty promises are the key to success.


7.) Force your friends and family into reading your blog. Sure it doesn't mean you blog is popular but a boost in number equals a boost in confidence.


8.) Have a solid foreign audience who reads your blog.


On that note I'd like to think all of the people who read! Especially the loyal readers. While Americans our are biggest viewers we have received many views and a few emails (which you Americans never send) about our blog so I'd like to send out a big thanks by making some mentions of the countries other then the USA who seem to enjoy our blog. In order of the most loyal. Just for kicks.

Canada, Russia, Italy (Fairly new but they eat out shit up! Love y'all Italians and wouldn't judge y'all by your Jersey counterparts), Slovenia, Germany, Denmark, Australia, Malaysia and Philippines.

Big THANKS to all of you! Don't see your country on here? Well better tell your friends and maybe shoot us an email and if you get enough viewers we will give yall a shout out....hell we may just hop right over and come visit....assuming your country has a beach....sorry Switzerland.

Now I know this is a bit off topic, but my other blog http://www.realitywithreyn.blogspot.com/ has its fair share of foreign viewers. In fact the number of viewers seems to grow with each post so I thought I'd give some shout outs to those countries too...after all they clearly love me bc I blog about American tv.

Russia, Canada, Germany, Austria, Hungry, Singapore, Australia, Denmark and the UK.


So whats with all this your probably asking. Well Suz and I have come up with a great discovery.

Foreign people LOVE me. I should be president. With Obamas approval ratings in the gutter and no clear front runner for Republican candidate I could easily go in and sweep this election. I mean assuming no one questions my age and prior experience I could probably win.

World peace would not be to far away either. If country didn't decided to be peaceful our peace countries which will go by Reynolds Davis' Countries for a Better Tomorrow....or RDCBT for short, will blow they asses up.


Thanks for reading guys! I'd also like to give Parkview High School Baseball a big shout out for making it to the State championship!!! I hope yall win it!

-Reyn

No comments:

Post a Comment