Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How to Catch a Predator

I am going to tell you and entirly true story about what happened to my cousin Jamee and I the other day.

We are getting ready to have our "The Voice" viewing party when she needs to go to the store to get a cake. We got to publix which is right down the street and along with the cake we decided to get some eclairs.

After waiting in a pretty short line to check out he ranged our items up then Jamee is about to pay and I say.

"Did you get the eclairs?" I knew she did, but I also knew I didn't see them anywhere and I am pretty sure he rang them up. So she looked and he did ring them up and so we say something. Then I mention the fact that I am pretty sure the little girl and her mom in front of us stole them. I saw them take a freshly baged bag but I wasn't sure if it was ours or one of theirs so I didn't say anything.

When our register boy relized this mistake he took off like Superman going to save Lois Lane. He ran out that store leaving behind a line. The manager and two other employees looked over at us like WTF? Then the manager asked what he was doing. We politely said "Some little girl jacked out eclairs". The manager, being a little more thoughtful then the employee sent another employee to get us new eclairs because clearly they will never get those back from that little thief....Her mom probably beat her that night for stealing.

As if the night wasn't already full of criminals, when we were driving back to Jamee's house to put the cake away there is a HUGE creeper standing under a tree hiding. He gives us the creepiest look EVER. And like moves his head to follow us with his eyes.

Okay and so you can get a mental picture in your head about what this guy looked like. Imagine the scariest guy you've ever seen....now imagine him as a cannibal....and in jean shorts.

That was this guy. He kind of looked somewhat like this dude....but scarier and without visible tattoos.


Oh good the stories over right? nope. When we got to her house right up the street we pull in her driveway. Then some Van decides to be creepy and it stops in front of the driveway!! it doesn't do anything but sit there parked! In super creeper mode. We don't get out of the car because we weren't in the mood to get killed or kick ass. All we wanted was to watch the voice and eat eclairs is that so hard to ask?


Welp surely nothing else could go wrong right? wrong.

After a few hours my mom reads me an article about how a few houses in the neighborhood right near ares were broken into and how a cop is monitoring the area and that any suspicious activity needs to be reported.......

If only we would have known sooner. There is a gaggle of thugs out that we come into contact with and we could have citizens arrested all of them. Imagine how big of heroes we would have been. We probably would have been given keys to the city.


Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment