Sunday, July 17, 2011

War in Darcie?

I wanted to blog about Darfur and how everyone wants to save it.

But then I thought "Is that to soon?"

Clearly I have decided it is not to soon, and in fact the right time to write a blog. After all before deciding to write this blog I wouldn't have been able to locate Darfur on a map. Don't Judge you couldn't either could you?

Now I will not pretend to be an expert on the subject, to be perfectly honest with you I cannot tell you whether this War in Darfur is still happening or not. Also, before tonight I thought Darfur took place in Asia, in a little country south of China and that the Chinese people used the Darfurians as factory workers to make all of the luxury items American Hotshots pay the Chinese to make.

Clearly I was wrong for once.

Apparently Darfur is in Africa.

This is news to me, if you are a reader of my blog in the past you know Africa, the motherland, holds a special place in my heart. So I would like all of this violence and mistreatment and what ever else to be stopped.

This business started in 2003 and so many people have been effected. Now don't get me wrong I don't want to be sending our troupes over their to put a stop to this. We get in peoples business enough we should leave these people be...we have lasted long enough without interrupting.

How could something go on for so long in these modern times?

Beats the hell out of me.

Well all I really know is it should be saved. Because who hasn't seen an add, commercial or flyer trying to save it?

Well here is Goosethetwins helping hand. I will hope that blogging will help spread the word.

I just would go somewhere else to get your factual information.

No comments:

Post a Comment