Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Merlins Beard!!!!!

10 years ago I started reading the first Harry Potter book, I was in 5th grade and hated reading with a passion. It just wasn't for me. I put my index card in my book and put the book on my bookshelf and didn't return for almost 7 years.

My senior year of high school I realized reading wasn't all that bad and I started reading again. I picked up my Harry Potter book and started reading the series on and off for about 3 years. Using the same index card as a bookmark ever since.

Well I finally finished the Harry Potter series and am very sad to not have a need for that book mark (though I am currently using it for the Tales of Beedle the Bard) but the bookmark will remain in the first book until I decided to read again, even if it is years down the line when I am reading it to my children.

After finishing the series I started texting Goose talking about how amazing it would be if JK Rowling would write another book, maybe not another revolving around harry but another in the wizarding world. So I started doing so research and JKR told Oprah last fall that she was thinking about writing more books in the wizarding world.

Well you don't just tell Oprah something unless your are serious.

Today I am on twitter, doing my thing when I notices "More Potter" and "Pottermore" were trending topics. So I did my research.

Turns out JKR had letters on a Secret Street View and the letters spell out something that seems to be one of those, though only 9 letters are currently announced/been found and the M is missing (as far as I have heard).

I myself decided as a dedicated fan and a blogger I must do my research and I found the letters E O T O T R P R and I couldn't find the last E for some reason, I have the coordinates but it just doesn't work for my computer.

So what does this mean from JKR? Will she be writing more books?

I think so. I'd be interested to have books following the main casts kids or even the there lives after the battle of Hogwarts and before they send the kids off to Hogwarts.

Well she said they'd be posting more between June 15 and June 16 so I guess we should find out soon hopefully.


Also I have made 5 recipes from the book and have all the pictures on my camera and am only waiting to get my cord so I can upload those pictures! So new Harry Potter Cookbook Blogs should be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment