Friday, April 22, 2011

Picked Boogers

Panchos on the avoid flying boogers


Do you ever wonder where picked boogers go? Lets face it EVERYONE in there life has picked a booger or two. So what happens to a booger after it is picker? Well theres a few things people do.

1. Flick that booger off into existence and hope you never come in contact with it again.

2. Wipe the booger under the nearest desk or seat.

3. Wipe the booger on the back of someone as you "pat their back"

4. Put it in the hem of your pants. (or the folded part, I am assuming its called the hem, I won't say who does this)

5. Find a bathroom or a napkin, but lets face it if a bathroom or napkin/tissue is in close proximity then you probably wouldn't be digging for gold in the first place right?

6. You could eat it, freaks. Oh and ps they don't have nutritional value so when your baby eats a boogey in public you can't say its for his health.

Apparently 44% of people have eaten boogers in there adult hood. I am proud to say I am not in that statistic and I hope non of my readers are either. I hope that 44% comes from underdeveloped countries.

But what happens to the non-digested boogers? The simply can't just disappear.

Well I have a theory, like other things other things the come out of your body I think its collected by a mythical creature.

Everyone heard of the Tooth Fairy, and probablyThe Appendix Gnome and maybe even the lesser known Placenta Eater (More politically correct word is The Placenta Poltergeist). Well there is indeed a Boogey Baby and a Boogey Man.

The Boogey Man, commonly known for "scaring children" is actually not trying to scare but actually collect children's picked boogers and feed them to his Boogey Baby. Because boogers are actually the only thing that helps the Boogey Baby grow into a Boogey Man. Boogey Baby's don't have mothers so they have no milk to drink and therefore need boogers.

So that is where boogers go. How did I find this out? Well there is actually a building in down town Atlanta that is there head quarters, I actually showed up there on accident. Nargles are in command of the place, incorrigible.

2 comments:

  1. NARGLES! EEE this is my favorite one! And that picture, I almost peed when I read the label. AHHAHAHAHA SO TRUE THE BOOGEY MAN! DEAD DEAD DEAD.
    -GOose

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahhaahha I love it!!!! I thought about it on my way home lol

    ReplyDelete