Monday, April 25, 2011

Goose's PRE 4 Hour Body BLOG

Okay ya'll I'm going to blog about my adventures doing the 4 hour body. For awhile I was doing "Fruits/Veggies/Protein" diet. And the two times I've done that I've lost 10 lbs in a week. The 4 Hour Body diet (From the book of the same name) is basically the same with a few modifications. Biggest one, NO FRUIT. Second biggest, ONE CHEAT DAY PER WEEK. 


So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to follow the veggies/beans/protein diet as outlined in the book. I am going to do ONE CHEAT DAY (on Saturday this week) THEN, NEXT monday I'm going to weigh myself. I am not going to do a starting weight before I start because today was Easter, its a "certain time of the month" when I'm heavier, and frankly, I'm scared of the scale. So week 1 results may not be 100% accurate but I don't care so you shouldn't either.


My goal is to lose 20lbs.


We'll see what I can do!


Also- In addition to the diet I am also going to be doing the very small amount of exercise the book outlines. It says to do these exercises 3 days a week (MWF for me). Basically it's comprised of a whooole lotta kettlebell swings. Which SUPPOSEDLY will not only give you Michelle Obama Arms, but the best ass ever- my ass is already pretty awesome so I'll probably win national ass contests after this. 


Ew I don't like the word ass when describing a bum. I just don't. But I used it, what can ya do, you live and you learn.


There are also butt raises (where you lie on your back and raise your butt) and flying dogs. Google it if you don't know what that is.


Also, I'll be doing the ab exercises that are mentioned. I'll be doing the Myotatic crunch and the Cat Vomit...LOL google these too. Or better yet, youtube them.


I also measured myself, i'm going to track inches lost. Once again, I'll disclose these numbers NEXT MONDAY (May 2) just to be consistent.


I MAY - (depending on how much time I have) - Do Ripped in 30 also...but i'm not sure. Maybe after week 1. The 4HB diet emphasizes "DOING LESS = MORE RESULTS" so...we'll see.


I feel like blogging may keep me on track. We'll see!!!


-Goose

1 comment: