Friday, October 1, 2010

You've been GOT by the Comment Compadres. >:)

So Goose and I do badass things even when we are apart. To prove our friendship to everyone we formed the Comment Compadres.....but mostly because we were bored at 4am/3am and theres only so much family feud to be played. It basically goes like this. We spam a profile picture of you with hilarious talk. Be honored by it, it means we love you. Whos is more fitting for the first selects? why arika of coarse. This is how it went down on June 2, 2010 from 3:48am-4:07am


Reynolds Davis Arika is is really cute
  • Suzanne Jourdain I love that she's so tan

  • Reynolds Davis I know. kentucky looks good tan

  • Suzanne Jourdain Definitely. I dont know the other human though

  • Reynolds Davis The other human is a mystery, clearly she thinks arika is brilliant

  • Suzanne Jourdain Brilliant like Albert Einstein.

  • Reynolds Davis Or george W. I think human number two would love us

  • Suzanne Jourdain Well, who doesn't? I Could probably name a few actually...Haha

  • Reynolds Davis haha yes. I think my list is rather large actually.

  • Suzanne Jourdain Mine too. Gotta have hate to be great. I just made that up

  • Reynolds Davis Girrll you are like a rapper. you could throw it down!

  • Suzanne Jourdain I know, you should hear me when I drink! I SPIT it. And I only spit the truth.

  • Reynolds Davis Child I have! You have flow and rythem

  • Suzanne Jourdain HAHAHAHA never in my life...

  • Reynolds Davis I went shopping today but put everything back but the game my brother bought me the othe stuff was good but I didnt need it no how.

  • Suzanne Jourdain OMG haha. How was that game btw?

  • Reynolds Davis It was so amazing we get to play with all of our chacters including arikas :)

  • Suzanne Jourdain Yeah but you ran Arika over

  • Reynolds Davis Whoops!!! No Arika ran me over and then jumped off a cliff lol

  • Suzanne Jourdain Oh that's right you were Arika and you ran over Harry. Why did you jump yourself off a cliff??

  • Reynolds Davis omg there goes my secret identity. i wasnt aware it was a cliff at the time lol. and let me tell you when they die its a hoot and a half.

  • Suzanne Jourdain What should we call ourselves?! Like in HOme Alone Marv names them the wet bandits. We need a name for our scheming selves

  • Reynolds Davis hmm. the comment conpadres?

  • Suzanne Jourdain Comment Compadres. Perfect. >:) we'll make everyone unsuspecting wake up with 30 notifications.

  • Reynolds Davis muhahaha we are so badass we are off the chart but its okay i got a new white bored bigger and better

  • Suzanne Jourdain GOOD you'll need it. I love how we made Arika our first victim

  • Reynolds Davis hahah she diserves it lol. she thought she has all the power over us but the tables have turned

  • Suzanne Jourdain Sorry Arika, we love you but...

  • Reynolds Davis FINISH HERR!!!!!!

  • Suzanne Jourdain You've been GOT by the Comment Compadres. >:)

  •  

  • June 2, 2010 10:58 Arika found out.

  • Arika Hardwick OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BASTARDS SO MUCH, IT"S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!! :)

  • Reynolds Davis excellent :)
    July 2 at 1:59pm ·

  • Suzanne Jourdain Perfection ♥ (:

  •  
     
     
     
    Be careful, you'll never know whos next or when we strike!

    1 comment:

    1. OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! I love the way it turned out
      Way to go twin!
      -Goose
      (PS)) I'm about to type up your story. I'll add the picture later. (: I'll be typing it after I finish Glee (which i didnt watch yesterday like I said I was gonna)

      ReplyDelete