Monday, August 30, 2010

The commencement, debut, inception, & INTRODUCTION of YOURS MINE OURS blog.


     Nope, totally not a crappy Dennis Quaid movie. Nope, not saying Dennis Quaid is crappy, just that one movie – YOURS MINE & OURS. Boo to that movie. Anyway, this is going to be an experimental blog of me, Suzanne and a Reynolds. Reynolds is only kind of sort of his name but I’m sure we’ll speak of this later.

     Anyway, I’m Suzanne. I don’t blog. Actually I DIDN’T blog. I guess this means now I do. Reynolds is the experienced blogger so bare with me.

     You might be wondering our relation. No, we aren’t related, we aren’t married, nor are we dating (wanna do the kiss?). We’re simply just best friends with a hell of a lot of good stories about our adventures. Right now we live several hundred miles apart. I live near Chicago, he near Athens. Whatever. Believe it or not we still have some hilarious adventures.

     We met at the Disney College Program in January of 2010 and instantly Reynolds was one of the best friends that I’d ever had. Like a brother or sister but one that you actually like. Don’t get me wrong, I like my real brother too, but generally speaking, people don’t like their siblings.

     So we decided to start this blog. For our adventures, then just for random stuff I want to say and random stuff he wants to say. We’ll figure it out as we go along. And if not, enjoy our attempts. (:

 Yours,
 - Suzanne 


     Hello everyone! This is Reynolds, I have slight experience blogging before but nothing major. Just 5 months in Orlando where I met one of my BEST FRIENDS Suz. 
 
     So Suzanne basically summed up everything, I hope that we create a hilarious entertaining blog for all and if not it will not be our first failure. Hopefully it will get better as we go along. Suzanne is the writer of this operation and I, well I'm the looks ;)
 
     After a while we will try to create some order to this blog, what she will write about and what I will. We will not always post together but thats why this is yours, mine and ours. Plus every so often we will give you the pleasure of one of our stories and trust me reading our blogs until we get good will be worth it when we tell you a story. 
 

Mine,
-Reynolds

7 comments:

  1. Athens GEORGIA. People got excited that you were from Grease. I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its actually spelled Greece, I know I'm clearly a native.
    -Twin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha whoops. Usually it's you that messes up the homonyms!!!
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha surprisingly I know what that means, and its very try.
    -Twin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually I can tell what you meant to say in your typos but not this time. It's very what? (:
    -Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. im always scared to correct peoples grammar due to me probably messing up in the sentence in which i correct them

    -david

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha legit, me too. and the fact that i will mess is certain.
    -Twin

    ReplyDelete